Whit & Tom

Tuesday, March 15, 2011


Deceived: Misrepresentation or a misleading falsehood.

This afternoon before Tom left for work I was looking out our back window. Our neighbors got a new puppy and I love watching him! This puppy is going to be a GIANT dog! He is already the size of Grizz if not bigger. He is so funny to watch he will just run and run and run! Well today I noticed him playing with something but I couldn't figure out what it was. I went out there to look and it was a cat! It was just rolling back and forth but not getting up. The puppy would grab it through it up in the air, and bite it pretty hard. I yelled at Tom to come outside and begged him to go rescue the cat. Tom being my knight in shining armor grabbed a bucket and hopped the fence. He walked over to the cat, examined it, and through the thing up in the air. It was a stuffed animal! I guess it is some kind of dog toy. It is a cat that will roll around and everything! Me and Tom were defiantly deceived! I am still laughing about the whole thing! Hopefully our neighbors weren't looking through their window!

No comments:

Post a Comment