Whit & Tom

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Honesty is the Best Policy



It is late and I am tired so that is the best time to write my feelings right? Here is a list of my honest feelings right now. . .

1. Summer school is not easier than regular semesters. I got told this lie many times before attempting summer semester, not true!

2. I wish I got to spend more time with my husband. I am grateful he is such a hard worker, but work is time consuming.
3. I am so excited for the LP this weekend. I am in need of a vacation!
4. I am jealous my sister is getting married in a month. That's right I want to relive my wedding day!
5. Because of number 4 I go with her to all her appointments. Dress fittings, engagements,bridals, hair do appointments. What can I sayI am supportive/ living through her.

6. When I am with my new baby niece/nephew I want to hold them constantly. When other's are holding them I try to stay close so I can snatch the baby as soon as possible.
7. I try not to mention anything to do with a baby in fear that people will think I want one. (which I do just not at this point in my life)

8. Kelly moved to Hawaii Friday and I miss her already.
9. I am sad we are on season 8 of Friends because there is only 10. I fear of what will happen after it is over.

10. I still think of and miss my Grandpa everyday. (will this ever stop?)
11. I do not like to tell people I spray paint because I do not want to seem like I am bragging.
12. When I run I know I could go faster but choose to go slow. Does this mean I am lazy?

13. I do not add all the blogs I stalk to my list of blogs because I am embarrassed at how many I read.

14. I want to dress more high fashion but do not dare to.

15. I always wonder if my kids will be able to say their Rs.

16. Right now is probably the happiest I have been ever. And I am not just saying that because others may read this.

6 comments:

  1. I love you, Whit. Write more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lex took my words. I never see you therefore I live vicariously through this blog (same goes for you Lex) Therefore.....write more =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many things I love about this post.
    Specifically, #'s:

    2 - I hate that work is now what takes up all our time too. Our hubbies work hard ALL the time and it is great, but I would just love to see my hubs before 7 or 8 at night right before we go to their softball games or before they go back to work somewhere else, ha!
    5 - I wish I had a sister to relive my wedding through! Keeley is going to be such a gorgeous bride!
    6 - I hope you do this with our boy! Will you be in charge of making sure no one gives our newborn steak or creamies?
    10 - won't lie, this one made me cry! I was thinking about him and you guys yesterday... truthfully.
    15 - especially this one because I wonder the same thing!!
    and 16! This one makes me happy!

    They are all great, but those are my favorites. Love ya, Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Whit I love this post. Can we please meet up in LP? We are going this weekend too, and I would love to relive some good ol' lake powell days.
    PS love the new look

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! And you could TOTALLY dress high fashion (is it pathetic that one is the one that stood out to me?). Also, if your kids can't say their R's it will be okay... Tom turned out just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right there with you on number 7, 13, and 14. :) Hope you two are doing well! You are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete