Whit & Tom

Monday, July 11, 2011

Her 4th Anniversary of Her 20th Birthday!

About 4 months ago my sweet Grandma sent out invitations to her 4th anniversary of her 20th birthday! We went to Maddox to celebrate and let's just say my mouth has been watering ever since the invitations were sent out! It was a great celebration! I wish my Grandpa could have been there with us but it was still great! My Grandma is wonderful she is such a hard worker and never rests for a minute! I just want to write a funny story from the other day to prove that my Grandma hates to be babied and just so that down the road I can remember. My Grandma is our number one fan of our co-ed softball league. Last week our game was at 10:30 at night! I figured my Grandma wouldn't want to come but I called to invite her just in case she did. When she answered the phone I told her about our game and asked if she wanted to come. My Grandma could not put any words together. She just kept mumbling and was struggling to talk. This scared me and I asked her if I should come over to check on her she answered with a firm NO! When I hung up I called my aunt. Many may be wondering why didn't you just walk down the street to see if she was ok? Once again my Grandma does not want to be babied I was scared! So I called Aunt Jan and told her to call Grandma to see if everything was ok. A few minutes later my Aunt called back and said the first thing my Grandma said when she picked up the phone was "Did Whitney just call you?" My Grandma was so mad that we would have to check on her! I guess my phone call and woke her up from a nap and she was a little out of it when she was talking to me! The whole thing was scary but so funny just because my Grandma was so mad that we would check on her! She is a fighter! We love you so much and happy celebration of your 4th anniversary of your 20th birthday party Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment