Whit & Tom

Monday, July 11, 2011

Showering Keelee With LOVE!!

We threw Keelee a bridal shower last week and it was a major success! My mom seriously needs to go into the party business! It was a stressful morning getting ready for this event though! All before noon I. . . got my hair done, went to Target, made a pound of spaghetti salad, went back to Target, took Kiah to a birthday party, went to Target again!, went to Zurchers, put together center pieces, went to Harmons, and then to the party! I was beat! So many people came to celebrate with Keelee! My grandma made 60 yes 60 rolls for our sweet pork sandwiches and an hour into the part they were gone! Mikelle had to run to the store to buy more rolls! Crazy! It was an open house too! We set out a quilt so that people could tie a little when they came so Keelee would have a quilt by the end of the party! This idea was a bust! This quilt was almost the death of me! I do not quilt but man all night me, Ruby Jane, and Jan worked on this quilt! It turned out perfect though! It was a successful party and I am so excited for Keelee! Two more weeks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment