Whit & Tom

Monday, December 5, 2011

I am Bound and Determined to Get Caught Up!

I want to get caught up so I don't have a huge post about Christmas activities! This year we spent Thanksgiving with Tom's family and it was great! Last year we tried to do everything with both our families and it was a little much, we felt like we were driving more than we were with our families. So we decided whatever family we spent Thanksgiving with we would do all the activities with. I was sad to miss Black Friday and all of the events that go with it but it was a great weekend! We went up to Bear Lake and cut down a tree! We had to cross a raging river that almost got the best of West but it was worth it! Jake brought up his snow mobile and we had a lot of fun riding it around! Overall it was such a great weekend, I can never get enough of Bear Lake!



I seriously love these two! A major perk to marrying Tom was becoming an instant Aunt!


1 comment: