Whit & Tom

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh the Places You'll Go. . .


Well I finally did it! Dec. 9, 2011 I graduated! I feel like I have been in school FOREVER! And although it has not fully hit me yet, I am so happy to be done with school! Now I just need to find a job so I do not feel like a bum and become depressed at home everyday!


This is the group of people that I have been with for the past two years! I truly feel blessed for having such a small class and really having the chance to get to know all of them so well!

This is Paul, Jaimie, and Mallorey. These three are by far my best friends! I honestly do not know how I got so lucky to find them in my major and become as close with them as I did! These three are honestly beyond smarter than me and I know if it wasn't for them I may not have graduated! Thanks for sticking with me guys!

I had a great experience in school and at Weber State. I am grateful for my education and I hope I can continue to learn! This post is already becoming cheesy but one more thing I am grateful for is the Family Studies Major. Yes I have no idea what I am going to do with it at the time being, but I feel blessed that I have honestly loved my classes the past two years. I have learned so much about families, marriage, being a mom, and all relationships, and I know that I will always use what I have learned!



No comments:

Post a Comment