Whit & Tom

Monday, January 31, 2011

Alone: Lacking companion or companionship.

That was me this weekend. Tom was enjoying the sun in Cali while I was home. I was much more brave this time. I slept by myself in our house every night. Well Kiah slept over one night. I am so happy I have a younger sister who still wants to have a sleepover with me. Friday morning we got up (I skipped class). I made her waffles, did her hair, and made her a home lunch. The sixth graders were doing a strike against school lunch. Everyone in the sixth grade minus only 5 people brought home lunch. How cool is that? I never did anything like that in Elementary!

I am so grateful to my dear friend Kelly. Seriously I do not know what I would do without her. It seems people tend to drift apart sometimes, but time has only brought us closer. Friday night I was able to take Kelly to the Sizzler for the first time! And yes she grew up in Utah. It was such a fun dinner full of laughter and friends. After dinner we played Just Dance and went to a comedy improve show. Loved it at times, awkward at times. (run forrest run)

Saturday I found out I am running leg 7 of Ragnar! So excited! I looked at the course before our meeting and said I wanted leg 2, 4, or 7 (they were the easiest of course). We had Bunco at my parents and it was really fun. I have loved this new tradition my friends have started it really is so much fun and a great way for all of us to see each other more often! Saturday night I went to the basketball game with my parents. Best game ever! Talked the whole time, started paying attention with 3 minutes left and I am so glad I did! I love buzzer beaters!

Luckily my man came home Sunday morning and was able to come to church with me. It feels so much better having him home!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Whit!!! I am grateful for you. And had such a fun weekend! Loved the Sizzler!

    ReplyDelete