Whit & Tom

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random: Lacking any definite plan or order or purpose.

This post is defiantly lacking any purpose. Just some thoughts I have been having lately. First, why is it so hard to live in the present? Why must I always wonder about the future and hope for it. Things such as, I can't wait until I graduate, and have a real job. I sometimes wonder what it will be like to have kids if I am going to be honest. This in no way means I am ready or feel adequate to raise a child, but as a woman I have the thoughts of one day. . . I sometimes I wonder what it will be like not to have to worry about money (if that day ever happens). I wonder how it will be when my sisters get married and I am able to experience their wedding. I wonder if I will always live in Utah.

I know I am at a point in my life where my future is being decided but from now on I must focus on the present.

I am happy I was able to babysit today as extra income and extra joy. I am glad today my mom could help me in the kitchen. I am glad today I got to be a Zumba teacher with Ms. Greenwell. I am grateful for my calling in Young Women's and the spirit I get to feel every Tuesday. I am glad I finally got to see my love at 9pm tonight. I am so happy I get to sleep next to him every night(minus the farts). :) I am grateful for my life right now.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha I love this!! You are great Whit. I feel you though.... Future future future... sometimes we let a lot of good things pass without fully enjoying them, our minds are so occupied with what is coming next. Good goal! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whit...you are awesome. i think we all feel this way a lot of the times. i know i do. you know my struggles, whit. haha.
    on a side note...i think that it's really cool that you guys taught zumba! so fun!

    ReplyDelete