Whit & Tom

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Cheermister!







(or however you spell it)
It has been a while since I have posted butso much as been going on with the holidays and school starting that I feel like I haven't had a spare minute! So here I am Saturday morning in my robe ready to post! Christmas was great! This was our first Christmas as a married couple so it was fun! It was so busy! We are lucky because both our families are very close and do a lot together! This just means we are double duty all the time! Our Christmas parties consisted of My Grandma's party, the Sonntag party, work party, friend party, Brewer party (the only one we missed) and the Poll Christmas eve party!

For New Year's we mixed it up a little this year. We headed up to Powder for some night boarding. Our friends got a condo/hotel room up there. We snow boarded until about 11:30 (ok I did two runs) then headed back to the
condo to watch the ball drop. When we left powder mountain it was -8 degrees! Crazy! It was fun to be able to celebrate with our friends that we don't see as much anymore! Overall the holidays were great and I am sad they are over! Now get ready for a picture over load! p.s. I am not good at blogging and don't know how to do the pics in order so they are just random! Enjoy!
Christmas Eve Party with my sisters!
What can I say? I love Grizz!

New year's Eve


I bought a confetti launcher. Loved it!


Christmas PJ's


Festival of Trees


Work Party
Christmas Sweaters!



No comments:

Post a Comment